Tuesday, 3 December 2019

Changing the look of my blog

I experimented with a few backgrounds before deciding on this one. It is quite simple but I think it's pretty - a kind of cartoon version of three white dandelions growing out of green grass against a blue sky. I liked the idea of a fairly neutral background as my blog doesn't really have a particular theme yet. The dandelions also remind me of an outing I took my goddaughter on, which I think she enjoyed when she wasn't fighting with her brother! And one of my favourite cafes does a hot drink called a dandy latte - made from dandelion root...I'm rather partial to them as I don't drink coffee and hate tea.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommended tools for social media engagement

With so many people connected to it all day on their phone or computer, the ever-popular Facebook is a perfect social media tool for librari...